/* -- wedding countdown script -- */
In only
Days Hours Minutes Seconds
I will be Mrs. Daniel Tobin!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Reversal

So, after yesterday's post when I was all set on a big wedding with all the extras, I got into a conversation with FMIL today.  I think after the pricing discussion we had yesterday, she was thinking more about how to make
this more affordable.  Discussing it we decided that what would really make us all happy is a little tiny intimate wedding.  Immediate family, close friends, a few select extended family members on both sides. 

We were offered use of the dining room at the Holiday Inn Meadowlands for 3 hours, which is doable but might be rushed.  We might also try and put together something more formal, but still intimate.

I am so much more excited about this than I was about the big wedding.  I will know most of the people there; it'll be small and fun and lovely.  We'll have a great time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home