/* -- wedding countdown script -- */
In only
Days Hours Minutes Seconds
I will be Mrs. Daniel Tobin!

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Way to go, Chuck!

Dear Charles Schwab,

I've seen several of your "Talk to Chuck" commercials recently. They made an impression on me; I've been thinking "Maybe I should talk to Chuck. I do have some money I could invest, and advice and help would be nice." You were totally winning me over.

Then tonight I saw a new commercial. It said "When I'm a hundred-thousandaire, why am I paying commissions like a multi-millionaire?... Talk to Chuck." Wow, did that make me feel inadequate!

I'm not a hundred-thousandaire. My net worth is currently in the negative tens of thousands, thanks to 2 very expensive degrees that I'm still paying for. However, I'm a 25 year old professional woman who will no doubt have more than $100000 to invest at some point in the not so very distant future. And I want to start investing now so I get that 100k sooner rather than later. If Chuck doesn't want to help me get that money, I'm going to have to find someone else who will. And if I get good help from someone else when I'm young, (relatively) poor and inexperienced, chances are I will stick with that person when I'm older, have more money and know a little more about how I want my money to be managed.

So, Chuck, explain to me why I would ever give you a second look tomorrow when you so nonchalantly dissed me today? Thanks for nothing Chuck; I thought you were different...

Sincerely,

karishma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home